We are dedicated to ensuring that our office provides a safe environment for our patients. Our standards for sterilization and cleanliness were already in place, but we’re taking it up another notch. Please don’t be alarmed by this added caution. We are simply being proactive to completely safeguard your wellness! At your next visit, you can expect:
- Enhanced patient protection measures: All our team members have upgraded their protective personal protective equipment (PPE) for all appointments.
- Patient pre-screening: We pre-screen patients in advance over the phone for COVID-19 symptoms and risk factors to ensure our office stays COVID-free. We also screen our team members. A second patient screening will be done upon entry into the clinic and your temperature will be taken using a digital thermometer.
- Reduced patient traffic: We ask that only the patient come in for their appointment. In the case of a minor, one parent or guardian may escort their child. Both will be subject to the full check-in protocol.
- Sanitation stations: Before accessing our office, you will be asked to sanitize your hands.
- Face masks: Masks are mandatory and you must wear one to your appointment. If you arrive without one, we will provide you with one upon entry into the clinic for the cost of $1.00.
- Physical distancing: 2 meters of physical distancing will be practiced at all times, except as necessary for the provision of care.
- College of Dental Surgeons of BC (CDSBC): We are following ALL the guideline set out by our governing body
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns. If you are experiencing a dental emergency, call us at 604-261-8262 or email us at email@example.com
Dr. Wise, Dr. Kang, Dr. Shao and the Wise dental team.